Monday, May 7, 2012

{working out & weather woes}

{not the beach we go to...hopefully i'll be back here in august!}

Happy Monday!

This past Friday I drove to the beach with my sister; she hadn't been since last summer! Unfortunately, it was rainy & cold all weekend...so we pretty much did nothing, lol. We curled up in our sweats, put on Friends, & read. It turned out to be just what I needed--even if we didn't touch the sand once.

Our beach house is so happy & cheerful. I'll do a post on it in a few weeks. We {meaning, my mom} decorated it with lots of vibrant beachy colors, so everyone who visits feels right at home :)
.
.
.
A few posts back I mentioned that my sister & I are headed to Jamaica to sing in a wedding in a couple weeks.  We need to be bikini-ready, so we've been at the gym every day. I am so sore...but feel awesome! We've been getting up at 7:30 & heading to the gym bright & early. I feel so great the rest of the day. I'll do some fitness posts soon, but I'm mainly doing 3 days of cardio & 2 days of weights. Hopefully I see results! :)

I'll be back tomorrow with another recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig