Friday, May 25, 2012

{fashion friday}

Happy Friday!

Today I'm going to talk about my favorite accessories from this week. Just some small things that made an outfit go from just okay to fab.

Colorful Purse 
I'll admit--I'm a black/brown/grey purse girl. I just like bags that can go with every outfit.

But I think I changed my mind. I loved the bag my mom used this past weekend. Totally chic. I found it to be an unexpected choice at first, but it looked really awesome with her outfit. I loved the double stripes look :) {It's no secret that I love stripes!}

{purse}
Here's another...how fabulous is this bag?? It's so colorful!  It reminds me of the Bauhaus movement. Want.

{source}

Straw Fedora
My sister & I both bought this fedora last year, but she seems to pull it off way better than I can. Fedora + Ray Bans = good combo.

{fedora}
Okay, so this price is TOTALLY insane, but I'm head over heels in love with this fedora. I adore the rope detail.

{source}
Polka Dot Sunglasses
I got these in NYC last weekend at a new store called Story. The concept is really unique, {the "story" changes every few weeks--the current story is color} & I can't wait to go back! These sunnies just make me smile :)


The brand is not on my sunglasses, otherwise I would link you, but I did find this other pair below. Mint green is totally "in" right now!

{source}


As always, three outfits from this week!


What are your current favorite accessories? Tell me!

I have a shortened workday today, thanks to the Memorial Day weekend, & Monday off ;) I'm headed to the beach. Hopefully the weather is nice! Do you have any fun plans?

Have a lively day!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I actually own a black handbag. I have an overnight bag that's black but all of my bags are REALLY colorful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to take a note from you then! I need to be much more colorful with my purses. I have a fun Orla Kiely bag, but that's it.

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig