Thursday, May 3, 2012

{home sweet home}


I've been home for not even twenty-four hours, & it's already been heavenly.

I missed my room. Especially my comfy bed.



I chose those two pictures, because the rest of my room is filled with bags/boxes from my dorm room. I have so.much.stuff. I need to unpack & organize it ASAP or I may go crazy. Anyone want to help? ;)

It's my first day of summer, & I woke up at 7:30am to work out & babysit. Life never seems to stop! :)

Short post, but to make up for it, here's a few posts I have in mind for the near-ish future:

  • Internship post! {details on mine, first-day outfits, etc}
  • DIY coasters 
  • Review of Moo.com {I designed some business cards I want to show!}
  • Recipes! :)
  • What's in my camera bag
  • PHOTOS. 
I may be blogging about my days/life in general for a bit, but hopefully I'll keep things interesting.

Have a lively Thursday! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the color of your room. Im going through a bit of a organization thing myself right now. My apartment is getting new carpet and I almost wanted to cry a little when they told me because all I could think of is "I have too much stuff". So my weekend plans are set. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You would die if you saw my room right now. It's so overwhelmingly full of stuff. Ugh. ;)

      Yay for new carpet, though!

      Delete
    2. Also...thanks! I love the color too :)

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig