Saturday, May 26, 2012

{gluten-free in nyc}

{source}

For my gluten-free readers, if you're ever in NYC...you must eat at Risotteria!

I've been three times, & it gets better each time I go. It's pretty tiny, but well worth the cramped quarters.

{source}

Their menu is gluten-free heaven. They have GF pizza, risotto, paninis, & salads. The best part? They bring gluten-free breadsticks TO THE TABLE.

TO.

THE.

TABLE.

That never happens!!

{source}
Below is a picture of my chicken, mozzarella, & pesto panini. 

Can you say YUM?


In addition to the restaurant, they also sell baking mixes, gluten-free brownies, cupcakes, & other goodies. My mouth is watering just thinking about it ;)

Risotteria is located at 270 Bleeker St.

Do you have any gluten-free recommendations for NYC? Tell me!

2 comments:

  1. That looks so delicious. Also Gluten-free in NYC is now stuck in my head like a little chant. lol

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig