Wednesday, May 2, 2012

{my last weeks in the city...aka pics from my phone}


So my semester officially ended this morning {insert applause here} & as this is posting, I'll be en route back to my hometown for the summer. I'll give more deets on my internship/job later on, but I wanted to blog a little bit about my last weeks in the city.

It's funny; I've never fully fallen in love with Boston. EVERYBODY & their mother loves this town...except me. I don't know what the deal is, but it's never felt like home. However, the past few weeks have totally changed my view on good ole Beantown, & now I'm wishing I didn't have to leave so soon. Don't you hate when that happens?  Story of my life. ;)

Anyway...the weather has been glorious the past few weeks, which has been amazing. The winters here feel infinite, & I've come to realize that my moods are definitely affected by the weather. So I was very happy when the sun peeked through the clouds & warmed us all up. I've spent so much time in the Public Gardens lately that it's become one of my favorite things to do.

Some of these are iPhone pics, so bear with me on the quality :)

 The Gardens...


I'd bring a towel, magazine, my iPad, & some music. Perfect afternoon!


I met my friend for lunch on Friday night. We sat outside {!!!} & it was so nice.


Ivy & brick is the norm around here. Love.


Tulips are everywhere here. These are red, but they planted pink, yellow, & blue on the other sides.


A little class field trip to Ben & Jerry's on Free Cone Day. Our professor even came with! The line was worth it.

{Me, left, my friend "G", right}



My sister drove up here yesterday to pick me up. We celebrated the end of our junior year with some chocolate fondue. One word: YUM.


So that's it! Now I can officially say it's SUMMER!! :)

And ohmygoodnessgracious I'm a senior in college. How did that happen??

{Scroll down for Wishful Wednesday!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig