Friday, May 11, 2012

{fashion friday}

A trend I've noticed lately is jumpsuits. Are you a fan?  I personally love them, but I've always been hesitant to buy one. First of all, it needs to be the right pattern. Secondly. the cut has to be perfect.

I never thought I had the right body type for jumpsuits....but it turns out, I do! Well, some jumpsuits ;) I just think they can look so classy & different. If you throw on a pair of heels & a bold shade of lipstick, the outfit can be the hit of the party ;)

Here are some recent red carpet pics:






I just bought one for the wedding I'm going to. I'm thinking about wearing it to the rehearsal dinner :) It's black jersey, & the back is even better...it has a large cutout. ;)


I obviously have to hem it, lol. I'm on the hunt for a chunky, colorful necklace. I'm thinking aqua or coral!

What do you think of jumpers?

Here are three outfits from my week:


Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Love the jumpsuit, I especially like the wide pant leg it has. Super flattering. Im sure you dont need me to tell you that JCREW has some beautiful bold color necklaces ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I know...I need to hit up jcrew for jewelry. And thanks! :)

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig