Wednesday, May 9, 2012

{wishful wednesday}

It's that time again! Here are my wishes this week:

1. Identical Twins Print
I love this! And it seems appropriate for this week, especially, since my sister & I have been stopped a MILLION times a day with questions like, "Oh my gosh! Are you twins?" "It's like a mirror image!" "Can your parents tell you two apart?"  

::blank stare:: 

Yes, we're twins. Yes, we look alike. And yes, our parents can tell us apart. 
Because THEY'RE OUR PARENTS.


2. Tickets to see The Avengers
Since it's raining, I may go today. Hopefully! :)



3. Jesse Williams
Be my boyfriend? ;) 


4. Met Ball 2013 tickets.
With Jesse as my date ;)



What's on your list this week? If you have a blog, grab the graphic at the top & link me! :)  
{Or comment!} Another post should be up soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig