Tuesday, May 22, 2012

{my weekend}


I had such a busy weekend! I was all over the place.

On Friday, my sister & I ran errands around town & did no-nonsense stuff. I don't remember what we did that night, but we went to bed early since we had to be up early to catch a train on Saturday morning. We headed to the lovely NYC to meet our dad for a few hours. The weather was GORGEOUS. I was so excited to finally walk on the High Line {the old railroad tracks now turned into a garden walk} & it was perfect weather for it.

Here's the view of 12th avenue from the High Line.


We got to NYC around noon, walked the High Line, had lunch, & cabbed it up to Central Park for a bit. We were only there for a few hours, but it was a fun trip. 



We high-tailed it back home just in time for a graduation party for one of my closest friends. He showed us all up by graduating from college a year early. Smarty pants :P It seems like just yesterday we were graduating high school...& now he's out in the real world! :)

On Sunday, my mom, sister, & I took a mini-road trip to a neat little town on the border of our state. {And by border, I mean...we literally walked across the bridge & were in another state!} We've never been, but it had always looked cute in pictures. It's right on the water & the view was amazing!


So that was my weekend. Perfect way to end my "summer" before my internship started! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig