Tuesday, July 31, 2012

{back to beantown}


Like I said in yesterday's post, I flew up to Boston on Sunday for two days.

The weather was gorgeous all day yesterday. After breakfast we headed into the city to walk around a bit. We strolled through my new neighborhood & admired my new shady {& steep!} street.


My new apartment entrance:


We had to head back into the suburbs to run some errands, but after that, we had some dee-lish Mexican food along the water. Look at the sky!


Later in the afternoon we met up with my younger sibs for some ice cream. The three boys are seriously a comedy act. They all went golfing together--by themselves, with no instructor--& the stories they came back with were hilarious. One of them hit a ball into the water, & instead of just fishing it out & hitting it from the green, he decided to step into the water & hit it from there. Boys ;)

I love them more each time I see them. {& Squig, of course!}

The middle one was a little camera shy :) {& the other one's face was blurred to keep his privacy. Don't ask why his arms are tucked in his shirt, because I couldn't tell you, lol.}


We had dinner at Scampo, which is in the Liberty Hotel. {It's an old jail!} I highly recommend this restaurant. Everything was so delicious & cooked absolutely perfectly. It also had gluten-free pasta, which I took advantage of, obviously. Bolognese style :)


The best part of this trip, however, was last night. I saw Coldplay for the second time this month! In addition to my dad, "brother," & Dylan, our friends came with us. {The bride & groom who got married in Jamaica.} It was SO fun!  But I have to say...the first concert was better :)

I am one lucky fangirl. 



Today I'm meeting up with my bff for lunch. She was actually the first friend I made when I went to college, & my freshman roommate, & I can't wait to see her!  She's the best.  Dylan's London roommate is also coming with...so it should be a fun day! 

It's been fun having a little time off, even if the past few days have been a bit emotional. I can't believe I'll be back here in just a month for school!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig