Friday, July 20, 2012

{fashion friday: white jeans}

It's been a while since we've done Fashion Friday :)

I've been searching & searching & searching for white jeans for a few years now. I finally found them last weekend!!

Now, just to preface, I NEVER spend this much money on jeans...normally. But I made an exception this time.

Adriano Goldschmied Stilt Roll-Up Jeans:


I loooove them!

Since it's almost late July (um, when did that happen?}, I hesitated buying them. I'm one of those people who follows the "no white after Labor Day" rule. That's mainly because during the fall & winter, the weather is quite cold where I live & white pants look a little odd. But since I'm headed to Los Angeles in January, I knew I'd be getting a lot of wear out of them.

& when I tried them on, they looked pretty good...so there's that ;)

White jeans are so versatile. You can wear them with a comfy fall sweater:


Or the opposite...with just a tee. {Love the white + grey combo!}


With a blouse or button-up:


Heels & yellow:



Anything!



I usually get buyers remorse after I spend that much on one piece of clothing...but I'm totally happy with this purchase. I can't wait to dress them up or go casual!

So this was a style tip & fashion find all wrapped up in one :)

White jeans are WAY "in" right now...go get some!

Here are 3 outfits {including the white jeans!}:


Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig