Wednesday, July 25, 2012

{wednesday randoms}

Hello friends! Here's some random mid-week randoms:
  • I saw the Dark Night Rises last Friday. I loved it & you should all see it.
  • On that note...my prayers continue to go to the victims & families in Aurora, CO. I can't even begin to imagine what they're going through, but my thoughts will be with them. I have a good friend who lives in Aurora, & I'm so relieved she was not at the theatre that night.
  • I bought this table! I was so glad I didn't buy it a few weeks ago, because lo & behold...it went on sale! {They've since jacked up the price again.} I stopped by the store to check it out one last time & I love it even more than before. It's perf.
  • I emailed my realtor & asked for my apartment dimensions -- specifically for my bedroom. This was the response from the current tenant:  If I had to guess I would say it's 6 or 7 feet wide and 12 or 13 feet long. I have a full size bed in there and there is barely any room to walk on the side. 
  • Long story short, my room is super narrow. 
  • My entire family on my mom's side is coming in this weekend. She is one of 6, so not only will all her sibs be here, but their spouses & kids/my cousins. It's been a few years since we've all gotten together, due to geographic distance, & I couldn't be more excited. We have some big plans.
  • It was 103 degrees when I left work yesterday. NOT okay.
  • I bought Season 4 of Parks & Recreation this weekend. It's Dyl & I's favorite show & I MAY have already finished watching it. Oh, wait...

  • It's hump day! Week is half-way over :)
  • Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig