Monday, July 2, 2012

{my weekend}


I spent the weekend at the beach :)  My mom & stepdad invited some friends down & we had such a lovely time!  Their son is getting married next May, &  Dylan & I booked another wedding! We're very excited, but nervous already, lol.   My nerves of performing never end!

We were so lucky with the weather. Storms ravaged through our towns at home, but rain never made it to the coast. We had sunny weather the whole weekend, although it was a bit too humid for my liking.

I started re-reading the Harry Potter series last Wednesday {my second time through}, & after each book, have been watching the movies. These books never lose their magic...pun intended ;)  I'm almost done book three, & watching the movie as I type this. At the rate I'm going, I'll be done by Sunday!

Here's a few pictures I took this weekend.

Fun vases with pretty flowers.


Beach at sunset.


Dyl's eye. Looks blue in the first pic, but it's actually more olive green, like the second. 



I snuck into the neighbor's garden to take some pics :)



"Life & Death"


Lobster dinner with corn on the cob.



The drive home.


Congrats to Meagan for winning the Stump Stand! 
I'll send ya one in the mail babe :)


Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig