Monday, July 30, 2012

{my weekend}

**Thank you for all the emails, messages, & comments I received after Friday's post. It really meant the world to me. For now, I'm not going to post anything further on that topic, but just know...we're okay.**


Here's what I was up to this weekend...

I got my haircut


had a sleepover with Dyl due to family staying with us {in her room},


made a happy birthday sign for my Grandma's 75th surprise birthday party,





& a congrats sign for my cousin's surprise graduation party {combined with the bday party}, 



made decorations for outside


& finally, took some pictures of my adorable & gorgeous cousin Violet Bea.





I mean...the cutest, right??

I hope you all had a great weekend! I'm in Boston today & tomorrow, so if I don't post I'll see you Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig