Tuesday, August 7, 2012

{i'm back!}

::dusts off blog::

It's only been a week, but it feels like my little break was a lot longer.

I'm gonna be honest...last week was a doozy. Lots of stuff went on behind the scenes of this little ol' blog {aka...in my life, lol} & I needed to step away & focus on some things. I may write about it sometime, but for now, I'm going to move on to more happy things :)

More specifically, a list of happy things:

1. Georgetown Cupcake opened in Boston.
& they have gluten-free cupcakes. 
{this may be both good & bad news...since there's a big chance I'll be there often.}


2. I finally met the puppy from this post.
No picture, but the sunset at the dog park was gorge.

3. Weekend boat rides out to the sand-bar.
The water & weather was glorious on Sunday afternoon.


4. Two days left of work.


5. Violet.
Just Violet.




Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig