Wednesday, July 11, 2012

{wishful wednesday}

Happy Wednesday! Here's what I'm wishing for this week...

1. Zodiac Mug
I'm a proud Virgo & tea drinker. This mug was made for me. 
I want to see what my zodiac sign looks like!


2. GAP Striped Cardigan
All of my cardigans are old & faded. I need some new ones.
Stripes? Yellow?Yes puh-lease.


3. Georgina Bedding
Doesn't this make you want to curl up in bed & never come out?
I need new bedding soooo badly. 
& even though this doesn't match the colors in my room, I still want it. 
It's so gorgeous!


4. The ability to paint well.
I'm a terrible artist when it comes to drawing & painting :(


My sister said this is my most boring post each week. Sorry if you were bored! Lol.

What are YOU wishing for this week? Tell me!

5 comments:

  1. I'm wishing for a puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teleportation, Chocolate to be good for you and the perfect shade of pastel orange nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh teleportation is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is probably my favorite post every week! probably because we have such similar taste, and i pretty much want everything you're wishing for :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm glad to know people like these posts...sometimes I think they may be boring. I'll keep doing them!

      & we have good taste :)

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig