Wednesday, August 22, 2012

{home}

Whew.

I decided not to bring my laptop on vacation, because...really...I didn't need it.  But as a blogger/photographer/writer/etc...it's hard to live without it!

I've downloaded all 391 photos from the trip & started to go through them slowly. I'll show them over the next few days.

Overall...this trip was just what I needed. I read, shopped, photographed, talked, relaxed. It was perfect.

In six days, I:

- saw high school friends
- ate gluten-free cupcakes
- paddle-boarded around an entire island
- went to the beach {3x}
- ate my way through a farmer's market
- shopped at a few different malls
- visited my home...come January
- read 4 books
- hiked a mountain
- walked & ran over 10 miles
- hit up LA, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, & Balboa Island
- finished the trip off at Disneyland!
- & some other stuff I'm forgetting :)

I'm exhausted. But seeing my Grandad was worth all the traveling. It's a bummer he lives across the country, because he may be my favorite person ever. I can't wait to be out west for four months & be able to see him all the time!

California, I'll see you in January.


More to come!

1 comment:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig