Friday, August 31, 2012

{good/bad}


Bad:

I had to return my camera :(


Due to an employee error, I was given the right camera...but wrong lens.  It's both frustrating & annoying, since I have to return both, but once I get the new one...

{Good:}

Bad: It's 93 degrees in Boston & we have to construct furniture, unpack, & possibly paint in my not air-conditioned apartment. 

Good: I move in today! Yay!

Bad: I won't be able to document the moving in process for the blog.

Good: Maybe that's a good thing since it could possibly bore you all? :)  

I'm out of bad things to say so...

Good:  I have some exciting DIY & decor projects up my sleeve that I can't wait to start & show you! September is going to be one fun month. I hope you continue to read & stick with me :)

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Im commenting for commenting sake. Im like a testing officer. Also I like Winnie The Pooh :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig