Thursday, August 16, 2012

{hello from newport beach}

When my mom, sister, & I were driving from the airport to the place we're staying at in Newport Beach, I rolled down the windows, breathed in the beachy air, & said, "It's good to be home."

Both my mom & my sister laughed, but I was totally serious. I was born to live here.

We were up bright & early for our flight out--4:30 to be exact. It was a mix of painful & exciting. If I may say, I perfected the fashionable, comfy airplane outfit. As did Dylan.




My striped hoodie is a new buy from J.Crew & is the coziness piece of garment ever made. & my new laced shoes are from GAP. They are very comfy & although new, I made it through a long traveling day blister-free! Dylan's skirt is also a GAP find. It's so cute, & I must borrow it soon :) Okay, Dyl?

{ps- you can get my hoodie {here} for cheaper than I got it! Sort of p-o'd about that, but I must share the love.}

Anytime you are able to fly Virgin America, do it. The amenities make the flight go by so my faster than any other airline. Not only do they have a great selection of movies, but they have satellite tv, games, & fashionable flight attendants. {They're styled by Banana Republic.} There's also a chatting feature where you can chat AIM-style with other seats.

& yes...my mom, sister & created a chat room even though we were sitting in 13 A, B, & C. Because we're cool like that.

I'll blog about our days more thoroughly when I can download {all} my camera pics, but these are the most important things we did on our first day.

1. In-N-Out Burger for lunch. Classic LA.



2. Sprinkles Cupcakes after dinner.



3. Enjoyed the sunset at Balboa Island {on the way home}



I never want to leave.

This blogging via iPad stuff is for the birds. Sorry the pics are so small. I'm off for a run...more Cali stories to come!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig