Monday, June 25, 2012

{my weekend}


Weekends just come & go way too fast don't they?

Luckily, the weather was ah.maz.ing. this weekend. Warm, but not humid, sunny, but not scorching. Perfect.

Saturday was pretty boring...filled with lunch with my grandma, running, & editing photos. My sister & I also watched Dodgeball, a movie we hadn't seen in a while {still hilarious, btw}, & making something so delicious your mouth will water. Recipe coming tomorrow...

I went to bed really late that night, so I was VERY happy to sleep in on Sunday morning. I literally have not slept past 8am once in the past three weeks, & I desperately needed the extra hours. I woke up feeling uber refreshed, & so after breakfast, Dylan & I went for a run.

Once we got back, my mom, Dylan, & I looked at each other & said, "Let's go buy something today." So off we went...into the city.  {Dylan & my mom ended up buying something...I didn't, of course lol.}

The rest of the day was filled with:

pretty sunflowers.


lunch with Dyl.


ah-mazing Mexican food.


gluten-free cupcakes.


finding the shirt from Rome I thought I'd misplaced.


chocolate "i wants."



& truths.



How was YOUR weekend?

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Ok so I need that cupcake and that Philly tee <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cupcake wasn't as good as it looked :( But the tee is super cute! I need it too :)

      Delete
  2. Me thinks you should change the title of this to Lovely Liv. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about it! But this started because I was on a quest to be more "alive/lively"...so that stuck :)

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig