Saturday, June 9, 2012

{fashion friday}


Let's talk about wedges! 

They are my favorite types of shoes to wear in the summer...especially to work. DSW is my favorite place for shoes, & my sister & I have found some really great pairs recently. I thought I would share them :)


Red bow shoes online {here}
Nude ones are probably still in-store {Guess brand}


Orange suede from {here}
Black ones are probably still in-store {Nine West}

And guess what?? They're all on sale!!  My total was supposed to be over $150, but I only spent $80 :)

I'd also like to point out that we were supposed to work-out yesterday, but I was so tired. I suggested shoe shopping instead, & Dylan grudgingly agreed...until she saw the shoe selection. This deal was way better than working-out on a Friday! ;)

Are you a fan of wedges? Where do you get your favorites? Please tell me! 

Here's three outfits from my week.


Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig