Friday, November 9, 2012

{window shopping at west elm}


Remember how I said West Elm was packed at the Young House Love book signing?  

Proof:



But since the line weaved through the store, I was able to check out every little thing they're currently selling.

I have the major "I wants."

I loved this little alcove. I'm obsessed with exposed brick & the idea of a clock wall is a cool idea.  Most people tend to lean towards gallery walls {which are just as great}, but a clock wall? Different, but visually pleasing.  I also love the mixture of patterns & textures in their pillows. 


I have a thing for studs. Men or decor ;)


I wanted to lie on this couch, wrap up in that blanket, drink my tea & read. The Hex Side Table was gorgeous...& a few of them put together made a great coffee table!


Just like Anthropologie, West Elm has amazing interior design. The "wood" is actually cardboard & paint!


They have the BEST headboards & bedding. My favorite is the Grid Tufted Headboard.



This is the best version of a gallery wall I've seen in a while. I love that it's not symmetrical in any way, I love the pop of color in the geographic art, & I LOVE the silhouettes. 


I'm usually turned off by Christmas decor so early in the season, but not this time. With all the hot cocoa, festive ornaments, & snowy weather outside...I'm so ready for the holidays.


Don't you want everything?!

PS-- Students! I always forget we get a 10% off discount at West Elm. I definitely need to take full advantage of this before graduation :)


Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig