Sunday, November 18, 2012

{checking in}


Oh man. I let this little blog gather some dust, didn't I?

I've been under the weather for a few days. At first I thought it was a cold, but I think it's just bad allergies. I wake up sounding like a man & feeling like my head is about to explode. Great image, right?

Even though I hung close to home most of the weekend, I did go out to see my best friend's play. Ashley was my freshman year roommate & we quickly became besties.  She's an AMAZING actress, & I've unfortunately missed her most recent plays. I was so excited to be able to see this one. It was four hours long--four!--but it didn't seem like it.  It consisted of seven short plays, & Ash was in all of them. I personally think she stole the show, but I guess I'm a bit biased :)

Here's one picture I snapped. If it looks like a massacre took place on stage...you're right. The show was very bloody, lol.


Yesterday I spent most of the day writing a paper & doing some design work. A friend asked me to design some prints for them & I was happy to do it!  She picked some great quotes, so it was fun deciding what to create around them.  I may share them when I'm finished :)

I was supposed to go to the Patriot's game today, but I have so much to do before I leave for Thanksgiving break that I decided not to go. I'm a bit bummed...I love football games!  But I have to finish a paper, pack up some of my apartment, pack clothes for the week, & study for a quiz.

But first...I'm off to have coffee with my LA roommate. I'm getting more & more excited about next semester by the day!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! I have some Thanksgiving crafts up my sleeve that I'll share soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig