Friday, May 2, 2014

{happy friday}



I just got back from a 24 hour work trip to LA. The studio we were at was---to my surprise---across the street from my college's new LA campus. I missed studying there by two semesters, so I was thrilled to finally see it in person! It is quite a spectacle on Sunset Blvd.

I had one of those "come to Jesus" moments as I walked up to it. I just passed the one year anniversary of my final class in college, & here I was standing in front of the very school...working for my dream agency...on a shoot!  Work is tough some days & living far from home & family gets old, but I'm so fortunate to be in the place where I am right now. I'm soaking up every moment.

I have a shortened list of Friday links today & some photos from the week. Enjoy!

A Sky Full of Stars.

How crazy is this?? Can you imagine seeing it happen in person?

This news story made me laugh. When my senior class did our prank we all said, "Well, it's not like they can punish ALL of us..." Goes to show you! {Well, we also didn't destroy property...}

This! ;)


^^I love changing the calendar each month

^^new hair...still not sold on it though


^^Emerson LA


Have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig