Friday, May 30, 2014

{happy friday}



How was everyone's short week? Mine was lovely but cold! I miss the warm weather we had a few weeks ago. Work is about to pick up though, so I savored the slower, cozier days :) :)

I spent last weekend in Newport Beach & have lots of pictures to share. Hopefully I'll have something up on Monday, but below is a sneak peek of one of my favorite parts.

Here's some links that caught my eye this week:

The power of #yesallwomen

Finally an educated, right-on-point opinion piece about why gluten-free haters have it wrong.

This made me laugh: Martha Stewart's tweets can double as poetry.

Favorite new fashion trend? The Monokini. So inspiring!

What powerful woman would tell their 22-year-old selves.

This movie looks a m a z i n g.

The Normal Heart was one of the most heart-wrenching films I've seen in quite some time. Not only was the acting superb, but the authenticity of AIDs and its affect during those years was just devastating. If you have HBO, please watch. You won't regret it.

I can't end a post without some Coldplay, right? This song "O" is my new favorite. I MAY have gone to Guitar Center last weekend to "look at keyboards to buy", but actually just really wanted to sit down & play this song. Ha.

Favorite photo:

^^my grandad...we had a photography date on Monday! ps. his camera is better than mine ;)

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig