Friday, May 9, 2014

{happy friday}




Hey everybody! How was your week? It's been so sunny in San Francisco & it's put me in the best mood!  {Well, except last night when it rained.} Temps are supposed to be in the 70s this weekend, so I'm excited to spend some time outside. Hope you all had a good one.

Have a great weekend & enjoy these Friday links...


Favorite reads:

I've always loved Ellen Page, but this interview made me like her even more. Gorgeous photos too!

This girl gave up alcohol for a year...& it was life changing! Even though I was never really a drinker, I definitely identified with some of her observations.

#BringBackOurGirls - 6 things you should know & 6 ways you can help.


Favorite videos:

This song is "Always In My Head". {See what I did there?}

Who's your person?  I'm so sad to see Christina go. I'm seeing tissues in my future next week.

Amy Poehler & Seth Meyers' Credit Cardgate: Part IPart II, Part III, Part IV, Conclusion

*Adding this late, because I forgot to earlier. This video makes me so annoyed, but I guess it's pretty funny at the same time? Side-eyeing all these people like crazy because they're the ones diminishing the severity of celiac & the gluten-free diet.

Favorite links:

What if "Friends" took place in Philadelphia? {Thanks Linds!}

The Met Ball's Best Dressed Couples. Emma & Andrew = Per.fec.tion

My friend recently introduced me to Paper Fashion. Follow her on Instagram. Such talent!


Favorite photo:

My bedding finally came in! It's so soft & comfy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig