Friday, May 16, 2014

{happy friday}



Favorite Funnies:

I was so impressed Emily Blunt's accents!

Chandler Bing's best one-liners. PS. The comments section had me laughing even harder. {PPS. How crazy is it that the 10 year anniversary of the Friends finale just passed?? #feelingold}

Favorite Advertising Bites:

Have you seen Netflix's new logo? I'm not a big fan.

Top 10 product placements in the past 10 years.

The agency I work for is killing it! Check out Cisco's new interactive billboard.


Favorite Fashions:

These sandals are really cute.

I love Cannes fashion. I have serious envy about some of those looks.

Can someone help me find a simple black dress like this?


Favorite photo:

I went to my first Giants game on Tuesday! It was 85 every day in San Francisco this week, which NEVER happens, so I was totally eating it up. You know what else I ate up? The most amazing gluten-free hot dog & bun at the game. MLB stadiums are always thinking of us celiacs & I am so grateful :)



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig