Wednesday, April 30, 2014

{every day we're célfie-ing}


I know it's been a while...I think I'm back on the reg though!


Is anyone else a follower of Sincerely Jules? From the looks of her Instagram, it seems like all she does is travel to beautiful places around the globe for a living. That's definitely a perk of her job, but she's actually the ultimate fashionista & curator of one of the most successful design blogs in recent times. I love everything she posts. Her Paris trip a few weeks ago was pretty much my dream vacation. & she got paid to live it out. #unfair

One of my favorite stocking stuffers this year was two of her t-shirts, particularly the Célfie one. When my mom & sister were in town last week, we took lots of selfies together, {judge away}, but it seemed way more acceptable when I was wearing this shirt!



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig