Tuesday, February 19, 2013

{why I watermark my photos & how you can too}


Why do I watermark my photos?

I watermark my photos because I don't want people to steal them. Simple as that.

Now...I'm fully aware that people can still steal them, because it's incredibly easy, but it's just another way to mark them & say I own them.

The photos...not the people. ;)

I made my watermark in Photoshop, but since not everyone has Photoshop, I made a tutorial on how to make one using Pixlr. It's a GREAT online editing program; I highly recommend using it.

So without further ado, here's how to make a watermark.{& if you can't watch the video, click "read more" to see a photo version.}

{ps. sorry about all the tongue-tied-ness. once I hit "record" I got all nervous :) }

Click the full screen button to make it easier to read.



Here's a step-by-step version:


















That's it! Pretty easy. But if there's a direction that's unclear, ask me! I'll help ya.

Or...if you'd like me to make you one, I'd be happy to! Just comment & tell me what you'd want it to say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig