Thursday, February 7, 2013

{valentine gift guide}


Valentine's Day is next week! What are you buying for your special someone? Here are my ideas...

1. Nicole Martinez print. 
Dorky in the best way possible.
Society 6, $19.76


2. Love Letter Kit
Because snail mail is simply romantic.
Terrain, $36.00


3. Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Bring me some. Now. I'll date you even if you're a stranger.
Varied locations/prices.


4. All There Is by Dave Isay
I read this book last weekend & loved it. So many romantic stories! Oh, my heart.
ps. Ever heard of StoryCorps? I want to do it! Grandma, you up for it? :)

That's the postcard that fell out of the back page. Seemed a little fateful. 

5. Love Bird Ring Dishes
One for the kitchen, one for the bedroom.
PrinceDesign/Etsy, $39.00

6. Personalized Collar Stays
So your love is with them always.
Etsy, $20.00


I made some valentines for my own special people last weekend {who says Valentine's Day is restricted to sweethearts?} I'll show how I made them on Monday. 

Have a lively Thursday1

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig