Friday, February 22, 2013

{pinterest inspired outfits, part II}


Here's another round of outfits!

Outfit A: Oversized sweater & leggings. {paired with a long necklace}

Sweater // UNIQLO {thanks aunt v!}
Leggings // J.Crew
Boots // DSW

Outfit B: Jean shirt/dress & white jeans. 
Mine would look much better if the dress was a tad shorter. But I worked with what I had.

Jeans // Adriano Goldschmied {similar here}
Dress // J.Crew {similar here}
Shoes // Old Navy

Outfit C: Leather mini & a blouse.

Does that model not have the TINIEST waist ever? Also, if I had tights...I'd add them to my outfit.

 Shirt // Forever 21
Leather Mini // ModCloth {similar here}
Shoes // Old Navy

Outfit D: Navy, pink, & mint.
Blazer // Nordstrom {BP Section, Sloosh}
Shirt // My mom's closet :) But Gap
Chinos // J.Crew
Oxfords // Target

I'm having a love affair with these shoes.

& if you buy them online, not in the store like I did, they're $10 cheaper. You lucky ducks. 

Have you done this challenge yet? It's super fun! Saves me some moolah too, since it--once again--proves I don't need any more clothes. {Someone text me today & remind me of that though. Because I'm headed to newly-opened TopShop & I'm not responsible for what happens there.}

Happy Friday!

**All fashion images are from Pinterest. I do not own them. They belong to their respective pinners/photographers. Photographs by my roommate, Emily.**


1 comment:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig