Monday, February 11, 2013

{homemade valentines}


Apologies in advance for those who will be receiving these. But I gotta blog about it :)

I love making my own valentines, so I reunited {after two months!} with my favorite store Paper Source to pick up some supplies. I went super simple this year, because sometimes simple is best.


I used:
- a Valentine's stamp
- ink
- cardboard-ish hearts
- stickers

My only wish? That I had a nicer red pen. & better handwriting.

I love the way the hearts look in the envelope!

I sealed each envelope with a sticker for extra binding & pizazz. 


Is it weird how much I love my new stamps? Or how excited I was to notice how perfectly they matched the color scheme?


That's it! Simple, but festive, & really inexpensive. I spent around $15.00 for everything & it only took about 10 minutes to do them all.

Do you send out valentines? Do you make them yourself? Show me!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I used to make homemade birthday and xmas cards when I was little. With heat embossing stamps. So much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig