Wednesday, October 17, 2012

{wishful wednesday}

Here's what's on my list this week...

1. Sequined Peplum Buttondown
I love the color. I love the shimmer. I love it all!


2. London Fog Lightweight Luggage
I need new luggage! The only rolly-suitcase that I have fits two outfits--max.
My sister has this set in a tan pattern. I like the black :)


3. A trip to a pumpkin patch.
There is obviously no patch in the middle of Boston. 
Rumor has it we may be vising one in Chicago...I'm hoping!
{Got that Dyl? :)}


4. Young House Love Book
I've read their blog for years. It's one of my favorites.
I can't wait to get this book!  I'm also hoping to attend 
their meet & greet at West Elm next month :)


5. A dishwasher.
Because I cooked all day yesterday, & after all the dishes I cleaned, I'm seriously 
considering buying paper plates & cups for the rest of the semester ;)



What's on your wishlist this week? Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig