Tuesday, October 2, 2012

{stream of consciousness}


- At noon today, I will be one happy girl.  Let's just leave it at that.

- My mind is still reeling from the Dexter season premiere. I was lying down as I was watching it & I found myself sitting up in shock no less than five times during the hour. My heart thumped, my fingers clutched the couch cushions, I gasped out loud. Now that's good tv.

- After looking at the pictures of my living room, I decided I need more color. Somehow, I'm going to add some more pop in there.  & speaking of that post...

- I received so many wonderful & sweet comments about the room. Thank you so much, my dear readers!

- I have so much to do before I go home on Friday, like finish last-minute projects around the apartment, do laundry, clean, run errands. But I'm oddly not stressed by it. I know--me! Miss Queen of Stress!

- I think I may be addicted to apple cider. It's becoming a bit of a problem.

- October is gonna be a good month. I can feel it.

- At last, it's flannel weather.  Bring it on, fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig