Saturday, October 27, 2012

{how you know you're a celiac}



I'm off to Concord, NH for the day!  I'm shooting a movie for my Campaign class. The photo above is my camera bag suitcase -- I'm bringing everything I could possibly need :)

We're headed to a farm...so the very opposite of the city. It'll be nice to be in the country for a few hours! I'm ready to douse myself in New England fall. Hurricane Sandy isn't supposed to "hit" us until tomorrow, so sunshine is the only thing on the forecast for today. Thankfully.

I don't know what's in the town--& I didn't want to assume the family would serve us lunch--so I saved myself the stress & packed my lunch.

Oh, to be a Celiac ;)


I'll be sure to show you any good pics from the day. Happy Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig