Monday, October 22, 2012

{chicago}


My little getaway to Chicago was so fun...& much needed :)


Gluten-free readers!  If you're in Chicago, you must eat at Tweet.  At night it turns into a gay bar {the artwork was...interesting}...but in the morning?

GLUTEN-FREE BELGIAN WAFFLES. & the best cup bowl of cocoa you've ever had.



So good.

On Thursday & Friday, it was rainy & miserable out. But on Saturday the weather turned glorious! So we immediately left the apartment & wandered around the city.


We visited the Bean.


& walked around Millennium Park.






For brunch on Sunday, we went to Tempo Café with Dylan's friends from her Rome semester. {Shelby & Rae...it was so great to finally meet you!} 

Any omelette that comes out in the pan you know is going to be amazing.




Last night Dylan & I went up on her rooftop deck to get pics of the sunset. It was unreal.  Cross my heart...I did absolutely no editing. These are all straight from the camera!








Her view is unbelievable!

I was so happy to go back to Chicago, since it's on my post-grad list of cities. It's been about two years since the last time I visited & I love it JUST as much.  It's clean, quiet, full of things to do & places to see. I highly recommend going :)  Not only was it fun to walk see Dylan, but I was able to meet the rest of her friends. Such a great group of people! She really picked good ones.

Thanks for being my host Dylan! Let's hope I don't go two more years before visiting again....



2 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig