Thursday, April 26, 2012

{rooms i'm loving}



Are you all on Tumblr?  I am...& I love it!  I follow lots of decor blogs, & I've been lusting over a few interior design photos.

How gorgeous is this room? I ADORE that couch, especially the soft pink hue, & the fun throw pillows. I'm also loving that simple, but very chic, side table. And we all know how I feel about those photographs & artwork on the wall...

Oh my gosh. This room. The rounded brick ceiling. The elegant mauve drapes. The curved windows & that marvelous door. Love.

How amazing is this apartment? That rounded doorway is amazing! Exposed brick = yes please.

{source wasn't given}

Who else wants to take a bath in that tub? I love colorful rooms...but I'm totally digging this white bathroom. The delicate chandelier looks beautiful & is the perfect wow-factor. I also adore the simple light fixture above the sink, the vintage scale, & the candle-filled faux fireplace. And is it just me or does the shutter give anyone else a storybook-home vibe?


Who else has room envy?? If you're not on Tumblr...join! You'll be addicted in thirty seconds ;)

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig