Tuesday, April 24, 2012

{on celiac disease}


{I've had a post written for two weeks that I keep bumping from day to day. It was supposed to finally get posted today, but I'm bumping it yet again. Because I think I've finally had a breakthrough.}

I have 100% completely, totally, come-to-terms-with & accepted having Celiac Disease. Not only that, but I feel good about it. Happy. I'm no longer sad or annoyed about it.

I realized this when someone asked me the good ol' question of: "If I could grant three wishes for you--right here, right now--what would you wish for?"

Three years ago, I would have used ALL THREE wishes on not having Celiac anymore. And you know what?

Now?

Not having Celiac is at the way bottom of my list.

That's all for today.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig