Thursday, April 19, 2012

{girls}


Did you catch the premiere of HBO's new show Girls? 

I watched it this past Sunday & I may have a new favorite show!  It's hilarious, witty, charming, & incredibly realistic & honest. Girls is centered around four twenty-something girls in NYC who are trying to navigate their lives after college. {Aka...me a year from now...minus NYC.}

I'm totally impressed by the lead, played by Lena Dunham. She not only stars in the show but also wrote, directed, & created it. Talk about talent!  {It's also produced by Judd Apatow, which is an automatic win in my book.}

The actresses are perfectly cast & all gorgeous. I mean...look at them!  It would be so fun to be on this show!




{all images from tumblr}


I definitely recommend this show. For those who don't have HBO {like me}, the first episode is being streamed on YouTube & HBO's website. Go watch & tell me what you think! :) 

Have a lively day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig