Saturday, April 21, 2012

{in bloom}


I walked through the gardens on the way to my realtor's office yesterday, and there were TONS of gorgeous flowers in bloom. I was snapping pictures like crazy.

Just some florals to brighten up your Saturday...




I love flowers {obviously}. Funny story: Last weekend, when my sister & I were walking around the city, I stopped about ten times to take pictures of flowers. On the eleventh time, she said, "I don't get it, Liv. I guess flowers just don't speak to me as much as they speak to you." Haha!  I explained that even though I take lots of photos of flowers, it's not because they "speak" to me per se. It's mainly to get more comfortable with my camera & lenses :)  That, & the pictures are nice to look at.  

Here's one of my favorite flower photos that I've ever taken. I took it when I visited Pittsburgh last August:

{at the phipps conservatory} 

I have some fun real estate news that I'll be sharing on Monday :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. So pretty. Bet your going to miss the gardens a lot!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig