Tuesday, April 17, 2012

{my weekend}


Like I said last week, my sister came home from London! :)

On Thursday after class, I rushed over to the airport to pick her up. After she got her bags, we hugged and squealed like fools in the middle of baggage claim. It's so crazy that 8 months ago I was dropping her off in Rome...& now she's home!  She had an amazing two semesters in Europe; from her stories, it seems like she had an unforgettable experience.

We chatted until about midnight before she succumbed to jet lag...but I was relieved to find that even after all this time, we fell right back into our normal relationship. The distance didn't change anything :)  On Friday, we went into the city to walk around & grab lunch with some high school friends. The weather was gorgeous & I took a ton of pictures.

The rest of the weekend consisted of good food, shopping, & spending time with family. She drove home today, & I was sad to say goodbye {yet again!}, but she'll be picking me up in two weeks. Summer can't come fast enough!

Here are some pictures from the weekend...

{hot cocoa art from a lovely cafe near school}
{we spotted a cupcake truck & they had gluten-free cupcakes! soooo good}
{spring flowers in bloom at the public garden}

{us} 
How was your weekend?

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig