Monday, August 26, 2013

{we're feelin' 22}


Friday was my birthday! & Dylan's! We turned 22 :)

We met up at the beach & had such a great weekend! The weather was ah.may.zing.

^^ps. this is the cool beach umbrella alternative...the sombrilla

I made homemade cinnamon buns {recipe coming soon!} & this sprinkle cake. It was...oh my gosh...so delicious. {& totally out of the box, by the way. Betty Crocker FTW.}


^^I cut the "2" out of parchment paper & placed it in the icing. 
Sprinkles went EVERYWHERE, but the end result was pretty good!



As always, we exchanged gifts after cake. Here's a sneak at some...

^^Dylan designed this GORGEOUS blue ring for me. I got her the Big Ben ring holder.

^^Dylan knows I love prints. & she really knows me. This quote is perfect.
It was my favorite gift.

^^I also got her this pretty top from Anthropologie. It's so HER I had to get it. 


The glass bottles were broken out too. I mean...doesn't Coke just taste better in them??


^^I've wanted these straws for a while. Our birthday was a good excuse.


We topped off our birthday with some sparklers...& promptly set the carpet on fire.


Love you Dylan! I'm so lucky you're my twin.

1 comment:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig