Tuesday, August 20, 2013

{fab find: white linen pants}


I know it's almost Labor Day & there's that "no white after Labor Day rule"... 

{or is that just for shoes?}

...but I'm a fan of white linen pants well into the fall. The autumn season always has some of the best weather of the year; you can still eat outside, the humidity is gone, & the white brings back memories of the just-passed summer. 

The pair below are from the clearance rack at Old Navy. I guess I should tell you I have them in black as well. And I may have gone to three separate Old Navys to get pairs for my mom & Dylan. It was well worth it, though, because even though they're so comfortable you want to sleep in them...they can be spruced up for work.

Dylan rocked them by pairing a classic vest, a solid tank, & a fancy necklace. Oh, & pink lipstick. Pink lipstick is always a good idea.

Professional, stylish, & comfortable. Totally fab. 



{necklace - J.Crew // vest - Urban Outfitters // pants - Old Navy // shoes - DSW // glasses - Ray Ban}

Old Navy is now sold out of these pants, thanks to me, but similar pairs are at GapNordstrom, Revolve, & Roxy. Go get yourself some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig