Wednesday, August 14, 2013

{every blogger's dream}


Today & tomorrow I'm headed to Brooklyn to attend the I Heart Blogshop workshop. I've wanted to go for over a year now & today's finally the day! I originally didn't get in & was SO bummed to be on the wait list...but then the clouds parted! & someone dropped out! Hooray!

I Heart Blogshop was started by two best friends, Bri & Angela, in May 2011. They basically travel around the world & teach photoshop to bloggers. Every.single. blogshop sells out. I am feeling so lucky to be one of the attendees today. Someone posted on Facebook that she flew in from Glasgow to come. I mean, what?!?

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am. Not only will it be fun for me to connect with other bloggers, but it'll help me make this a better blog. I'm sure I'll have more than a few tricks up my sleeve once I'm done :)

I'm going armed with my camera, so be ready for pics!

Here's some photos from past workshops...


Happy Wednesday! Half-way through the week!

*all photos from the I Heart Blogshop website & Facebook. I don't own them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig