Thursday, August 1, 2013

{bits & pieces}

A quick note: You may or may not have noticed, but I took my Instagram feed off of the blog. I also made my account private. I did this simply because I had a few instagrammers spam my photos {ie. liking every single picture & commenting weird things} & it was beyond annoying. If you'd like to follow me though, just request! I'll accept ya, I promise :) @lively_liv
.
.
I got a mini makeover! aka I got my haircut & colored.

I'm one of those people who only trusts one person to do my hair. & I'll drive 2 hours to let her do it. That would be Melissa Soon. She's been a friend of my mom's for over 20 years & has three {soon-to-be four} salons in NYC & Brooklyn.

I'm shamelessly plugging her here because she's just that awesome. Soon Beauty Lab. Go.

The first picture sort of shows my hair "before." It also shows that while I'm unemployed this summer {to a certain degree}, I've been living at the beach.

dark & long

light & short
.
.
I had such a great weekend in Boston! I spent some time with the sibs, my college buds, & lots of family. My dad had tickets to Taylor Swift, so I went on Friday night with my bff. It drizzled on & off, but it was an awesome concert. We were happily surprised! She's always been a little shaky live {at least at awards shows} but the girl's got serious talent. Ed Sheeran opened & he was ah.may.zing.  It was quite a spectacle.


Also, it seemed like Ashley & I kind of stuck out in the audience. Because we were the only brunettes. Who weren't wearing red. Or a bow. Or 13. It was filled with mini Taylors.
.
.
I've been working as the Young House Love Forum moderator for about a month now! I've been obsessed with them for years, so it's been a really fun side gig. Come over & join in on the fun!
.
.
I put up another post on OAM Photo + Design. Still dying over that adorable baby.
.
.
Happy Thursday! & OMG how is it already August?!?

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig