Tuesday, April 2, 2013

{hello again & Lively Liv's 1st anniversary}


South Beach, FL

You may have noticed...I disappeared for a bit! I travelled across the country to Florida to meet up with my family for Easter. We all flew in from our different cities & I didn't want to miss a second with them.  I'm now back in LA tanned, tired, &...a tad stressed out :)

These next few weeks are busy ones for me. I have finals {ohgosh}, applying for jobs {ohmygosh}, & moving home from LA {gosh, I'm gonna miss it}. I may not have a post-every-day kind of schedule, but...I'll be here! Don't worry.

In exciting news...We're coming up on Lively Liv's first anniversary! To point out the obvious: yes, I have been blogging for four years. But it wasn't until last April that I really slipped into my blogging heels & made this into something I've always wanted.

I'm thinking about doing a little celebration that week {April 9th}. I'll have the results of the readers survey, a post about my job, & a little DIY project. I'm also thinking up another giveaway :)

So keeping coming back here for the next few weeks. Even if there's a few days here & there where there isn't a post, hold your horses. I'll probably be back soon after!

& since you're reading: if you haven't taken the survey yet, please take it now!

4 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig