Friday, April 5, 2013

{confessional friday link-up}


I'm linking up with Leslie again. Here are my confessions this week...

...I confess that I'm addicted to Edy's Maxx Chocolate Peanut Butter Chunk ice cream. Seriously addicted. I go out of my way to buy it at CVS, since grocery stores don't sell it.

...I confess that the "Maxx" part of that flavor scares me. Because it probably means Maxx calories & sugar. But a girl's gotta have her ice cream. Right??

...I confess that I've revised my resume NO LESS than twenty times in five days. Swapping weak words for action verbs, changing the format, adding color, taking away color. Goodness. I think I'm finally almost done with it though :)

...I confess that my stress is at an all-time high right now. Remember this post from way-back-when? Lots of tea & breathing exercises are goin' on up in here this week.

...I confess that I'm stalling on throwing out my decorated Easter eggs. I'm giving myself until Sunday. But they're so pretty!

...I confess that I wish I liked running. It's one of my top wishes. Maybe if I force myself to run two miles a couple days a week...I'll start to like it? Any tips?  I'm sure it would help with my stress.

...I confess that I'm SOOO ready for the weekend to start! Even though I'll be spending the majority of the time working on one of my finals, there's just something about Saturday & Sunday that makes everything better :)

& with that...happy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig