Tuesday, April 9, 2013

{a year in review - first blogiversary}

One year ago today I started blogging regularly! 

This blog has turned into one of my proudest accomplishments. I'm always thinking about how to make it better, what to post about, what my readers are thinking, what to photograph...

& speaking of...I've taken more pictures in the past year than any other. I've become more confident in my photography skills & my camera is pretty much a third limb now. All thanks to Lively Liv.

This blog has not only been a creative outlet for me, but also a form of therapy. I've confided about some personal matters on here that many others probably wouldn't have done. But I'm committed to not separating "blog Liv" & "real Olivia", & I can't tell you how much I appreciated the support during those times. 

When it comes down to it: I love communicating. Whether it be through photos, song, words, or painting. I love being a trendsetter & creative influence to you all. I love sharing ideas & thoughts with other talented, imaginative souls like yourselves. The thing I love most about blogs is the give & take: the constant inspiration through different mediums, across country lines, & age brackets. I adore blogging. I read countless amounts of them each day.

Thank you for reading mine.
.
.
.
So who reads this blog? Lots of people! I loved learning more about you all.

Here's some details:



Okay, so...

I'm still going to be writing about being gluten-free & other Celiac-related things. I started this blog as a resource for college students with Celiac Disease, & although it's grown into something much bigger, I will never stray from that original concept. I promise to keep it all interesting, though :)  
I'll also only review products I love love love.

I'll definitely write a post on my internship. I can't give TOO many specific details, 
but I can write about it. Also- more DIY & fashion is coming!

The US politics thing? I'm honored that you'd like to hear my point of view. Really, I am. But I don't feel too comfortable giving my opinion on those topics. Maybe one day. But for now...I don't think I'm knowledgable enough on everything to give a well-rounded answer. You'll be thankful for this.

Sex?  Kudos for being so bold ;) I, however, am not as courageous. I get flustered even talking about anything related to sex to my girlfriends, so I'm not going to be writing about it here. I believe that's a bit too personal as well.

&...Greek people.  One of my best friends is Greek, so...my thoughts on Greek people?
They're pretty freakin' awesome. 
{ps- hi Steven. Thanks for making me laugh.}



So there you have it! A year in review.

Again, thank you so much for reading Lively Liv. Thank you for telling me how much you 
enjoy the content. Thank you for commenting. Thank you for sharing the link. 

I hope you continue reading..I promise it'll only get better!

To many more years....

-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig