Monday, January 7, 2013

{breaking my blog break}

just for a moment...


I'm home from vacation!  & it was just what I needed.

I was still sick the first few days {I thought I was better, then BAM! I was sick again} but this trip was just what the doctor ordered. Good food, warm sun, two great books, & delicious ice-cream did the trick.

{I may do a small post on the trip next week. I brought my camera & ALL of my lenses...but didn't use them once :)  So while it may be a boring post, I have some fun spots to share.}

Now I'm home for the day before I head to California! I shipped some of my stuff last week, but I still have some clothes & shoes left to pack. I'm queen of little knick knack-y things, so it's pretty much killing me that I can't bring all of that. Also...all of my DIY stuff?  I want to bring it!! But I can't.  I think I may sneak in my glue gun though :)

I'm not sure whether or not I'll have internet right away, so it'll probably be a few more days before I can blog again. But...I'll be back.

- Olivia

ps- It seems like yesterday I wrote this post. I can't believe the day is finally here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig