Monday, January 21, 2013

{florida recap}

I'm going back a few weeks, but I promised a Florida recap. So here it is...

After Christmas, my mom, stepdad, Dylan, & I all flew to Florida. We needed to chill after the craziness of the holidays & I needed to spend some quality time with everyone before I headed off to Cali. {The nerves kicked in around day 2 of this trip.}  I was sick for the first half of the vacation, but the second half was fun!

The fact that people live in this weather all year round brings out the green monster of envy in me. At least I'm getting a taste of it here in LA! :)



If you're ever in Florida, you must go to Kilwins. It has the BEST ice cream. Oh my god. 


We drove to Palm Beach for the day & I saw this water fountain for dogs. I wish these were everywhere. Not for pups, but for me to photograph. Isn't the tile beautiful? {& I'm hoping you'll forgive me, Dylan, for putting a picture of you in a bikini on here. Because, well, I'm also in one above & the one of you  below is pretty.}


The week went by way too fast...but it was just what I needed before my cross country journey!
----

For my gluten-free peeps, here are a few restaurants in the Delray Beach/Palm Beach area that are celiac friendly:

Prime {steakhouse, sushi, & seafood}
Mellow Mushroom {really great gf pizza}
The Nutrition Cottage {health food store/cafe}

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig