Friday, January 11, 2013

{favorite spots in LA...so far!}


1. Bea Bea's
It's five minutes from my apartment & has gluten-free pancakes & waffles. Oh. My. Gosh.


2. The Grove
Typical LA "hotspot". It has all the best stores & great restaurants. We hit up Dylan's Candy Bar...obviously :)  {I also asked if "Dylan's" gets discounts & the cashier looked at me like I was crazy. I think they should start that, no?? ;) }




We bought them & they were delicious. 

3. EVO Kitchen
One of the best gluten-free pizzas we've ever had. So good.



4. Melrose Ave



Simply because, I'll be working....HERE!

I'll give more details soon!

5. Westlake Village
Our friends have a house here & the views are breathtaking! I'll gladly camp out on their lawn just so I wake up to this...

Caught our reflection! :)

View from their driveway!





We've had such a fun three days!  I was so sad to say goodbye to Dylan this morning, but she'll be back in a few weeks for spring break! 

I'm so excited for this semester. My apartment is in the best spot in LA, my roommate is awesome, & my internship is going to be an incredible experience. Let the fun begin!

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig